Jewellery to women is the best part they have in their wardrobe. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that a Women can’t exist without jewellery. Jewellery brings both elegance and style to a women. Jhumkas, a kind of Earrings has had always been the favorite of women.
I had to find my own language in jewellery. That was important to me; it really had to be what I would love to have myself.
The origin of Indian jewellery 5000 years, means it is as old as the Indian Civilisation. If you see the sculptures in the ancient old monuments or temples, man and woman are wearing jewellery like Necklace, Earrings, Waistband, Armbands, Finger Rings, etc. Later on, the jewellery also became the part of investment for women which would be of a great help at the time of need.
In those days, jewellery were available in Gold or Silver or precious stone. Now a days, the jewellery is available made in many other metals like, Copper, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Tungsten, Zinc etc.
These days, it’s very common to stylise yourself with only earrings. A very ancient style of earrings are Jhumkas or Jhumkis. Be it a small family function, a weddings, or a friends function, these ancient style jhumka will harmonize with all such occasions.
Let us see which kind of Jhumkas will go with what kind of outfit.
- Antique Gold Plated Jhumka having Exquisite Vilandi Stones
- These Antique Gold Plated Jhumka having exquisite Vilandi Stones is a perfect match to make you look glowing in the traditional ceremonies.
- Pair them with your golden or white or beige coloured traditional dresses along with a sea salt braid.
- These Gold Plated Jhumka having ivory Base Stud blooming ivory colour with Pearls (Moti) hanging is an ideal accessory to make you look charming in the traditional party.
- Pair them with Traditional Anarkali Kurta along with a messy bun or soft curls.
3. Gold Plated Jhumka having Ivory Base Stud Black Color Dangler with Pearls Hanging
- These Gold plated jhumka having ivory base stud black color dangler with Pearls (Moti) hanging is a perfect match to make you look glamorous.
- Pair them with your favourite traditional black or any pastel colour outfit.
4. Traditional Vilandi Jhumka with Beautiful Antique Gold Plating
- These Vilandi Stones studded traditional earrings with Antique Gold plating is ideal to wear to in a small family or friends function.
- Pair them with your straight fit kurta, anarkali or other type of Indian dress.
5. Gold Plated White Jhumka having Attractive Black Carvings with Lovely Pearls Hanging
- These Gold Plated Jhumka having ivory colour with lovely Pearls (Moti) hanging is an ideal accessory to make you look alluring in any family get together or traditional or wedding ceremony.
- Pair them with your hand picked traditional dresses along with a classy daisy braid.